Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Adventure: Book Seller

Hello Everyone!! Its been a while since I have posted the last time and I thought it was time to give you an update. Since the last post I have graduated from Itasca Community College in Grand Rapids with my AA degree in Elementary Education, its hard to believe that the last 2 years has flown by. After graduation I have moved back to my hometown of Dorset Minnesota which is about 5 miles east of Park Rapids. Here in Dorset which is the Resteraut Capital of the World and a population size of about 15 (not kidding), I got the amazing opportunity to work at the local bookstore, and so far it has been a life changing experience and so far I must admit I am having a blast working here, especially since it is 2 blocks away from my house so I have no excuse to not get to work on time. Hahahha. After the summer is over I got accecpted into the police academy in Hibbing Minnesota for 3 semesters, so I am really looking forward to working and doing lots of excersies to passes the PT test this coming fall. Got lots going!! What about all of you?? Whats going on in your lives??? I would love to hear comments about how everyone else is doing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment