Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tap Dancing with Style

Does anyone out there tap dance? Boy I know for sure that I do not. I went to the Reif Center a couple of weeks ago to go to the show Rhythm of Dance which was a tap dancing and singing show that did songs from the Irish culture, this was really fitting since St. Patrick's Day was only 2 days away at the time. I was blown away by the amazing talent that was here in Grand Rapids, these dancers were so well trained you were convinced that they never took a break during the entire show, there chests were solid and never moved an inch during the the entire show. The dancing was so amazing. They also had singing there as well and the 3 guys that were doing that were also so amazing, their voices would literally just spread peace throughout the air and its just amazing that a human voice can do that. They were all amazing performers and I am so thankful for the opportunity to go and witness such talent. They are continuing to tour throughout the world and I wish them all the best! Now I am off to learn how to tap dance and I know for sure that I will be breathing hard the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment