Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Music: Can be Made with Anything

A couple of weeks ago, I had the great chance of going to Reif Center to go and see the Flying Foot Forum. This was so amazing that there are little words to describe how amazing it was the watch this group of performers go and make music from literally anything that they had on hand. From pots, pans, glasses giant feather fans, anything that they could get their hands on has the ability to make music, as long as you can keep a beat. And believe me they can do that really well. I had a great time and I wish that many others could of had the chance to go out and have a great time listening to most interesting music that I ever had in my life. So now go out and make music even if it means that you are going to annoy your neighbors or your family members. you might just surprise yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment