Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Courageous

Any man who is a father out there, needs to watch this movie. This movie Courageous, was made by the Baptist Church where it talked about what it means to be a father by God. I have never seen a movie that has impacted so many people including my family. This movie about 5 guys all who are fathers are trying to discover what it means to truly be a father as God is our Heavenly Father and what that means to us. I have watched this move so many times, and I learn something new every time that I do. I am so thankfu for all that I have learned throughout this movie and I am so thankful that it is hitting people so hard to realize the fact that they do fall short, and that there is hope. To accept the fact that God is always there, loving and caring you and that he will never leave you nor forsake you. This movie especially if you are a man, and a father will open your eyes to what that truly means to be a father. If anyone has any comments about this movie, please comment on this post or even post your own!

As for me in my house we shall serve the Lord!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment